一、关于身份 |
1. How do I address you? |
我怎么称呼你? |
2. May I have your name? |
能告诉我你的名字吗? |
3. Who is the lady in red? |
穿红衣服的那位女士是谁? |
4. Let me introduce my friend to you. |
让我介绍一下我的朋友。 |
5. This is Frank from England, a classmate in my college. |
这位是来自英国的弗兰克,我大学同学。 |
6. What is your family name? |
你姓什么? |
7. How do you spell it? |
怎么拼? |
8. Please allow me to make a self-introduction. |
请允许我做一下自我介绍。 |
9. Is the guy over there a lawyer? |
那边那个人是一位律师吗? |
10. She must be a singer, isn’t? |
她一定是一位歌手,不是吗? |
二、关于语言 |
11. Do you speak English? |
你会说英语吗? |
12. Yes, a little. |
会讲一点。 |
13. How long have you studied English? |
你学英语多久了? |
14. He speaks English fluently. |
他讲英语很流利。 |
15. Your English is very good. |
你的英语很好。 |
16. You speak Chinese pretty well. |
你的中文讲的很好。 |
17. Are you a native speaker of French? |
你的母语是法语吗? |
18. My native language is Chinese. |
我的母语是汉语。 |
19. I can't express myself very well in English. |
我不能很好地用英语表达自己。 |
20. Can you slow down, please? |
你能说慢一点吗? |
三、关于工作 |
21. What do you do? |
你是做什么的? |
22. I'm a manager/farmer/student. |
我是个经理/农民/学生。 |
23. What does he do? |
他是干什么的? |
24. I want to be a pilot if possible. |
如果可能的话,我想做个飞行员。 |
25. What time do you start work? |
你什么时候开始工作? |
26. I start work at 8 o'clock. |
我八点开始工作 |
27. I'm behind in my work. |
我工作进度落后了。 |
28. I can't handle this alone. |
我无法单独处理这事。 |
29. I hope that I can get a decent job with a good salary. |
我希望有一份既体面,收入又高的工作。 |
30. Your work seems not satisfactory. |
你的工作看起来并不令人满意。 |
四、关于年龄 |
31. How old are you? |
你多大了? |
32. I'm twenty-two (years old). |
我二十二了。 |
33. Mr. Smith is still in his forties. |
史密斯先生才四十几岁。 |
34. I'm two years younger than my sister. |
我比我姐小两岁。 |
35. My elder sister is one year younger than her husband. |
我姐比他丈夫小一岁。 |
36. I guess he's about 30. |
我猜他大概30岁。 |
37. She is going to be 18 next month. |
下个月她就满18岁了。 |
38. He is the youngest in the family. |
他是家中最小的。 |
39. I started school at the age of 7. |
我七岁开始上学。 |
40. He is still a boy after all. |
他毕竟还只是个孩子。 |
五、关于时间 |
41. What day is it today? |
今天星期几? |
42. It's Monday today. |
今天是星期一。 |
43. What's the date today? |
今天是几号? |
44. It's January the 15th, 2015. |
今天是2015年1月15日。 |
45. What time is it now? |
现在几点? |
46. It's two o'clock/one o'clock sharp. |
现在两点/一点整。 |
47. It's ten minutes to four/a quarter past five. |
现在四点差十分/五点一刻。 |
48. What's the time by your watch? |
你的表几点了? |
49. My watch says two o'clock. |
我的表是两点钟。 |
50. It won't take much time. |
不会花很长时间的。 |
51. Sooner or later. |
迟早会的。 |
52. For the time being. |
暂时;暂且;目前 |
53. The sooner the better. |
越快越好。 |
54. Take your time. |
慢慢来/别着急。 |
55. I'm pressed for time. |
我时间紧迫。 |
六、关于兴趣爱好 |
56. What's your favorite sport? |
你最喜欢什么运动? |
57. I like basketball best. |
我最喜欢篮球。 |
58. Football is my favorite. |
足球是我最喜欢的。 |
59. Which do you prefer, fishing or mountain-climbing? |
钓鱼和登山,你更喜欢哪一个? |
60. What do you like best, apples, pears, or bananas? |
苹果,梨,香蕉,你最喜欢哪个? |
61. He's crazy about Michael Jordan. |
他疯狂喜爱迈克·乔丹。 |
62. She hates boxing. |
她讨厌拳击。 |
63. She is sick of watching Marathon. |
她厌恶观看马拉松。 |
64. She has good taste in clothes. |
她对服装很有鉴赏力。 |
65. What do you like to do in your spare time? |
空闲时你喜欢干什么? |
66. I like collecting stamps. |
我喜欢收集邮票。 |
67. I prefer tea to coffee. |
和咖啡相比,我更喜欢茶。 |
68. What do you dislike most about this movie? |
这部电影你最不喜欢什么? |
69. Do you like traveling? |
你喜欢旅游吗? |
70. Yes, I like it a great deal/it very much. |
是的,我很喜欢。 |
七、关于日常活动 |
71. What are you doing? |
你在干什么? |
72. I'm reading a book/ I'm cooking. |
我在看书/我在做饭。 |
73. Are you watching TV now? |
你在看电视吗? |
74. Yes, I'm watching Channel 5. |
是的,我在看5频道。 |
75. No, I'm listening to the radio. |
没有,我在听收音机。 |
76. Where are you going? |
你去哪儿? |
77. I'm going to work. |
我去上班。 |
78. Who are you writing to? |
你在给谁写信? |
79. I'm writing to an old friend. |
给一个老朋友。 |
80. What will you do this weekend? |
这周末你将干什么? |
81. I am going to a concert. |
我要去听音乐会。 |
82. When do you get up everyday? |
每天你几点起床? |
83. I usually get up at 8 o'clock. |
我通常8点起床。 |
84. What are you doing next week? |
下周你干什么? |
85. I plan to go to the cinema. |
我打算去看电影。 |
八、关于购物 |
86. Will you go shopping with me? |
你跟我去买东西吗? |
87. May I have a look at the watch? |
我能看看这块表吗? |
88. How much is it? |
这卖多少钱? |
89. It's too expensive for me. |
对于我来说太贵了。 |
90. Can you come down a bit? |
可以再便宜点吗? |
91. I'll take it. |
我买了。 |
92. Here's your change. |
这是找你的钱。 |
93. May I try it on? |
我能试试吗? |
94. This is too small for me. Do you have a bigger one? |
这个太小了,有大点的吗? |
95. What's your size? |
你穿多大号? |
96. Do you have any more colors? |
有别的颜色吗? |
97. It suits you to a T. |
特别适合你。 |
98. In my opinion, your new coat is not worth so much money. |
我认为你的外套不值这么多钱。 |
99. Is this wine on sale? |
这酒减价销售吗? |
100. Do you have anything less expensive? |
有没有便宜一点的? |
九、关于饮食 |
101. Where do you have your lunch? |
你在哪儿吃午饭? |
102. I have my lunch in a snack bar nearby. |
我在附近一家快餐店吃午饭。 |
103. What did you have for lunch? |
你中午吃的什么? |
104. I had a hamburger and a fried chicken leg? |
我吃了一个汉堡包,一个炸鸡腿。 |
105. What would you like to eat? |
你想吃点什么? |
106. What do you recommend? |
你推荐什么? |
107. Are you ready to order? |
你要点菜了吗? |
108. I'd like some steak and bread. |
我要牛排和面包。 |
109. What would you like for dessert? |
你要什么甜点? |
110. Anything to drink? |
喝点什么? |
111. A small glass of whisky, please. |
请来一小杯威士忌。 |
112. Here is your food. |
你的菜来了。 |
113. Bring me the bill please. |
请买单。 |
114. It's my treat[请客、款待] this time. |
这次我请客。 |
115. Can I pay by check or credit card? |
我能用支票或信用卡吗? |
116. Sorry, we only take cash. |
对不起,我们只收现金。 |
117. I have a sweet tooth. |
我喜欢吃甜食。 |
118. My mouth is watering. |
我在流口水了。 |
119. It's too hot, my tongue is on fire. |
太辣了,我的舌头都火辣辣的。 |
120. The taste is too strong for me. |
这个味太浓了。 |
十、关于身体 |
121. What's your trouble? |
你有什么不舒服? |
122. I should say you've caught a cold. |
我看你感冒了。 |
123. I ache all over. |
我浑身酸痛。 |
124. Is it serious? |
我的病严重吗? |
125. It hurts like hell! |
疼死啦! |
126. Do I need to be hospitalized? |
我需要住院吗? |
127. Have you seen the doctor? |
你看过医生了吗? |
128. What did the doctor say? |
医生怎么说? |
129. The doctor says that I should not eat anything oily. |
医生说我不能吃油腻的东西。 |
130. I have diarrhea. Is there a medicine for it? |
我拉肚子,有什么药可以吃吗? |
十一、关于打电话 |
131. Hello. May I speak to Mr. Green? |
你好,我找格林先生。 |
132. Just a moment/. Hold on. |
等一会儿。 |
133. He's not in. May I take a message for him? |
他不在,我能替他捎个口信吗? |
134. Would you answer the phone please? |
你能接下电话吗? |
135. I want to make a long distance call. |
我想打个长途电话。 |
136. This is Mary Speaking. |
我是玛丽。 |
137. I must have dialed a wrong number. |
我一定拨错号了。 |
138. I couldn't get through. |
我打不通。 |
139. I have to hang up now. |
我得挂电话了。 |
140. Would you call back tomorrow? |
你能明天回个电话吗? |
141. There's something wrong with the phone. |
电话出了点儿毛病。 |
142. I tried to call you, but the line was busy. |
我试着给你打电话,但老占线。 |
143. Sorry, there is no one by that name. |
对不起,这没有叫那个名字的人。 |
144. I'll see if she is in. |
我去看看她在不在。 |
145. I am afraid she is out at the moment. |
对不起,她这会出去了。 |
十二、关于娱乐 |
146. I'm free tonight. |
我今晚有空。 |
147. Shall we go to the cinema? |
我们去看电影好吗? |
148. Do you know what's on tonight? |
你知道今天上演什么? |
149. May I ask you for a dance? |
可以请你跳支舞吗? |
150. With pleasure. |
很荣幸。 |
151. What is your favorite pastime? |
你最喜欢的娱乐方式是什么? |
152. What's on Channel 8 now? |
现在8频道播什么节目? |
153. I don't know. You may look in the TV Guide. |
我不知道,你可以看看《电视报》。 |
154. I don't want to see any more of this TV show. |
我不想再看这个电视节目了。 |
155. Can we change the channel? |
能换个频道吗? |
156. Sorry, I am engaged. |
对不起,我有约在先了。 |
157. We have thirty minutes to kill[消磨;打发(时间)]. |
我们有三十分钟空闲时间。 |
158. What's so funny? |
有什么好笑的? |
159. What's this regarding? |
这是关于哪方面的? |
160. That's really something. |
真了不起。 |
十三、关于问路 |
161. Excuse me, madam. Could you tell me where the post office is? |
对不起,女士,请问邮局在哪里? |
162. It's just around the corner. |
转弯就是。 |
163. Excuse me, how can I get to the railway station? |
对不起,火车站怎么走? |
164. You can take the bus No. 1 and get off at the terminal stop? |
你可以坐1路公交车终点站下。 |
165. Excuse me, where is the nearest supermarket? |
对不起,最近的超市怎么走? |
166. Go straight ahead and turn left at the second crossing. |
一直往前走,在第二个十字路口往左拐。 |
167. Excuse me, can you tell me how to get to the Bank? |
麻烦你能告诉我银行怎么走吗? |
168. Go on for about 100 meters. It's on your left side. |
往前约100米,在你左手边。 |
169. Excuse me, which one is President's office? |
请问哪间是院长办公室? |
170. Go along the corridor and it's Room 201 on your right side. |
沿着走廊走,在你右手边的201房间。 |
十四、关于朋友 |
171. Hi, Jack, where do you live now? |
你好,杰克,你现在住哪儿? |
172. I live at 203 Donggang Street. |
我住在东岗街203号。 |
173. Are you married? / I'm single. |
你结婚了吗?/我现在单身。 |
174. How have you been these days? |
这段时间你好吗? |
175. Do you know Mary? |
你认识玛丽吗? |
176. Sure. We are friends since primary school. |
当然,我们从小学就是朋友了。 |
177. Let's keep in touch. |
让我们保持联系。 |
178. Let's get together one of these days. |
找一天聚聚。 |
179. I'm fed up[极其厌烦] with him. |
我受够他了。 |
180. He often fails to keep his word. |
他常常不遵守诺言。 |
181. Forgive me for breaking my promise. |
原谅我食言。 |
182. He's behind the times. |
他落伍了/跟不上时代了。 |
183. You made me feel ashamed of myself. |
你让我感到羞愧。 |
184. I swear I'll never tell anyone. |
我发誓不告诉任何人。 |
185. I have no contact with him. |
我和他没有一点儿联系。 |
十五、关于帮助 |
186. Excuse me, could you give me a hand/ do me a favor? |
对不起,你能帮我个忙吗? |
187. Would you open the door for me, please? |
你能替我开门吗? |
188. Get me my suitcase, please. |
请帮我拿一下箱子。 |
189. I wondered if you could buy me some pencils? |
我不知道你是否能替我买铅笔? |
190. Would you be so kind as to lend me some money? |
你能借我一点儿钱吗? |
191. Make me a cup of coffee, will you? |
给我冲杯咖啡,好吗? |
192. I'd be glad to help. |
我乐意帮忙。 |
193. Would you mind mailing this letter for me? |
你能替我寄这封信吗? |
194. Can you keep an eye on my bag? |
帮我看一下包好吗? |
195. You can count on[指望;依赖] me. |
你可以信赖我。 |
196. Sorry to bother you. |
抱歉打扰你。[事前] |
197. Sorry to have bothered you. |
抱歉打扰你。[事后] |
198. I hope I'm not bothering you. |
我希望我没有打扰你。 |
199. I hope that will not cause you too much trouble. |
我希望那不会给你添太多麻烦。 |
200. I don't want to put you to any trouble. |
我不想麻烦你。 |
十六、关于出行 |
201. Have you reserved your ticket? |
你订票了吗? |
202. I have bought a ticket for a sleeper. |
我买了张卧铺票。 |
203. Do you like to take a local train or an express? |
你想坐普通车还是特快? |
204. Can you tell me the phone number of the inquiry office? |
您能告诉我问讯处的电话号码吗? |
205. I will see you off at the railway station. |
我会去火车站送你。 |
206. Traveler's checks are very convenient for long-distance travel. |
旅行支票对于长途旅行很方便。 |
207. Do you have anything to declare? |
你有什么东西要向海关申报吗? |
208. You have to apply for a passport in advance. |
你必须提前申请护照。 |
209. You don't have to pay any duty on personal belongings. |
个人物品不需要关税。 |
210. I want to book a one-way ticket to New York for June 23rd. |
我想预订一张6月23日去纽约的单程机票。 |
211. How long will this flight take? |
这趟航班要飞多久? |
212. Sir, is this the right subway to central park? |
先生,这是去往中央公园的地铁吗? |
213. I want to depart tomorrow morning. |
我想明天上午动身。 |
214. Do you have any vacant rooms? I'd like to book a single room with shower. |
还有空房吗?我想预订一间带淋浴的单人间。 |
215. Where should I get off/change? |
我应该在哪里下车/转车? |
十七、关于国家 |
216. Where are you from? |
你来自哪儿? |
217. What's your nationality? |
你是什么国籍? |
218 What's your motherland? |
你祖国是哪儿? |
219. Are you a native Chinese? |
你是土生土长的中国人吗? |
220. What's the population of China? |
中国有多少人口? |
221. How many provinces do you have? |
你们有多少个省? |
222. What's the capital of your country? |
贵国首都是哪儿? |
223. I was born in China and brought up in the U.S.A. |
我出生在中国,在美国长大。 |
224. My country has an area of 9,600,000 square kilometers. |
我国面积九百六十万平方公里。 |
225. My country is rich in natural resources. |
我国自然资源丰富。 |
226. That nation is famous for its tourism. |
那个国家以旅游业闻名。 |
227. The biggest festival in my country is the Spring Festival. |
我国最大的节日是春节。 |
228. Geographically, China is located in the Northern Hemisphere. |
从地理位置上说,中国位于北半球。 |
229. It is a very beautiful country with many mountains. |
这是一个多山的美丽国度。 |
230. What kind of climate do you have in this country? |
这个国家的气候如何? |
十八、关于意见表达 |
231. If I were in your shoes[处在某人的位置]. |
如果我是你的话。 |
232. You're the boss. |
听你的。 |
233. It's hard to say. |
难说。 |
234. It's incredible. |
难以置信! |
235. Whatever you say. |
随便你。 |
236. Take it easy. |
别紧张;放轻松;再见。 |
237. It's a long story. |
说来话长。 |
238. It's nothing. |
小事情;不足挂齿。 |
239. You should take advantage of[利用] it. |
你应该好好利用这个机会。 |
240. Time will tell. |
时间会证明的。 |
241. I can't imagine why. |
我想不通为什么。 |
242. Over my dead body! |
休想! |
243. I think you're mistaken about that. |
我想你那样不对。 |
244. It doesn't make any difference. |
没什么差别/无所谓。 |
245. You bet! |
当然! |
246. It doesn't make any sense! |
毫无意义! |
247. Would you mind not spitting everywhere? |
不要随地吐痰行吗? |
248. It's only a suggestion, you don't have to take it. |
这只是一个建议,你可以不听。 |
249. If you really want my advice, I don't think you should quit school. |
如果你真想听我的意见,我想你不应该退学。 |
250. Thanks for your advice, but I have to consider it myself. |
谢谢你的建议,但我得自己想想。 |
251. What about your opinion? |
你怎么想? |
252. I couldn't agree more. / I generally agree with you. |
我完全同意。/我大体上同意你。 |
253. He does not pay attention to anybody. You are wasting your time in persuading him. |
他谁的话也不听,你劝他是在浪费时间。 |
254. I am old enough to make up my own mind. |
我已经长大可以自己拿主意了。 |
255. I put myself entirely in your hands. |
我按你说的办。 |
256. It's up to you. |
由你决定。 |
257. It doesn't work. |
坏了;不起作用。 |
258. Have you thought about doing some odd jobs? |
是否考虑打工? |
259. That's rather disappointing/annoying. |
真是让人失望。/ 真烦人。 |
260. You may leave it to me. |
交给我来办。 |
十九、关于交谈 |
261. It's been a long time. |
好久不见了。 |
262. I've heard so much about you! |
久仰大名! |
263. So far so good. |
目前为止,一切都好。 |
264. Let's talk over coffee. |
我们边喝边谈。 |
265. How can I get in touch with you? |
我如何跟你联系? |
266. It's a small world. |
世界真小! |
267. Excuse me for a moment. |
失陪一会儿。 |
268. Be my guest. |
请便、别客气 |
269. Are you pulling my leg[同某人开玩笑;取笑]? |
你在开我玩笑吗? |
270. I'm very / really / terribly / awfully / extremely sorry. |
十分抱歉! |
271. Don't get me wrong[误解]. |
不要误会我。 |
272. I'll keep my ears open. |
我会留意的。 |
273. I hope I didn't offend you. |
希望没有冒犯你。 |
274. Are you sure/crazy? |
你确信吗?/你疯了吗? |
275. It's up in the air[悬而未决]. |
尚未确定。 |
276. I wish I could. |
不行。[委婉表达法] |
277. I'm afraid I can't. |
恐怕我不行。 |
278. What are you talking about? |
你在说些什么? |
279. I'll consider this matter. |
我会考虑这件事的。 |
280. I mean it. /I'm serious. / I'm no kidding! |
我是认真的。 |
281. I'm flattered. |
过奖了。 |
282. Don't beat around the bush. |
别拐弯抹角了。 |
283. You can't do this to me. |
你不能这么对我。 |
284. It's out of the question. |
这是不可能的。 |
285. We're in the same boat. |
我们处境相同。 |
286. It slipped my mind. |
我忘了。 |
287. I hope it turns out all right. |
我希望结果很好。 |
288. I'm all mixed up. |
我全搞混了。 |
289. I would never have thought of it if you hadn't mentioned it. |
如果不是你提起的话,我肯定想不到。 |
290. You name[具体地(说出来)] it! |
你说出来。 |
二十、关于自己 |
291. I'm under a lot of pressure |
我压力很大。 |
292. I'm up to my ears[忙得不可开交;深陷于某事物中] in work. |
我忙死了。 |
293. Math is beyond[对某人而言难以想象/理解/估计] me. |
我对数学无能为力。 |
294. I'm so scared. |
我怕极了。 |
295. It'll come to me. |
我会想起来的。 |
296. I will play it by ear[见机行事;临时现做]. |
我会见机行事的;到时候再说。 |
297. Don't underestimate me. |
别小看我。 |
298. I'll be looking forward to it. |
我将期待这一天。 |
299. I'm working on[着手;从事] it. |
我正在努力。 |
300. I'm easy to please[使…高兴;讨…喜欢]. |
我很容易取悦/相处。 |
二十一、我自己的英语句子库补充 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|